Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whoopi Phobia

This should be interesting... I'll be sure to follow up on this after it happens.

Actress Whoopi Goldberg will be treated live on U.S. TV to cure her of her fear of flying.

The actress has not flown for a decade due to her fear.

However, now, she is all set to undergo a special course on her talk show The View on Wednesday, which will prepare her to step on a plane once again.

Virgin Atlantic boss Sir Richard Branson is associated with the project.

During the therapy, Goldberg will have to ride in a flight simulator to help conquer her fears.

The actress is dreading the experience.

“I am sweating a lot. My mind is doing bad stuff to me,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

“I am not a good flyer. I don’t like it. I don’t wanna do it,” she added. (ANI)

No comments: